Powerful Dark Acolyte, Acheron [Casca1967]

Name: Acheron
Species: Goron, a species I made up (Working Species Name, looking for better suggestions)
Occupation: Dark Acoylte for Count Dooku, Chief of the Lost Tribe of Acheron, previously an elite hunter for his tribe
Apperance: Dark blueish black scales, yellow eyes (which glow when fully imeresed in the dark side), two long twisted horns on his head, two bat-like wings, a very dragonsih-look and a raptor claw on his foot (Think Jurassic Park Raptors with wings and horns, very menacing looking)
Weapons: Double-sided red lightsaber, a very evil-looking spiked handle please

Other Info: He was born on the distant planet of Seltria. Due to his force-sensitivity, he always knew ahead of time where to find the traveling heards of large herbivores, that the Gorons hunted, and was very populor in the tribe. He was quickly promoted to the rank of elite hunter by the tribe leader, Scalaphus and was expected by everyone to succeed Scalaphus as the tribe leader. But on one fateful day, he discovered a strange triangular object deep in the forest that seemed to call to him. Technology was forbidden for Gorons and Scalaphus told him to destroy it. Instead though he hid it when he discovered what it truly was, a Sith Holocron. Over time he learned many things from the holocron including building a lightsaber. Before he could unlock all the secrets of the holocron, Scalaphus discovered it and had the holocron and the lightsaber destroyed. For this Acheron was almost banished from the tribe but Scalaphus let him stay but under a wathcful eye. Acheron was enraged by the destruction of the holocron and his lightsaber and began plotting to kill Scalaphus untill he was later discovered by Count Dooku who offered to take him as a Dark Acolyte. He agreed and sneeked of planet to joind the C.I.S. He later helped the C.I.S. to invade his planet enraging the Gorons and causing him to banished. Many gorons sided with Acheron though, including his best friend Cocytus and his mate, and left to form a new tribe named after Acheron. This new tribe praticed the dark side of the force and was not afraid to use technology. He later was killed at the hands of Jedi Master Kit Fisto shortly before the end of the clone wars. He survived on as a Sith Spirit guiding his son, Aikenron in the ways of the dark side.

If you want any more info about him just ask

Mercy

Wicked! I am about to read 'The Golden Ass' by Apuleius (just as soon as I've finished my current book) - apparently that's meant to be really good if you're into Greek Mythology...

I'm currently reading the 5th book of the 'Thursday Next' series bu Jasper Fforde, which has a family called Hades, including big brother Acheron, Styx and little sister Lethe - which I always thought was a beautiful name!
I still think, though, that the best name for a Sith would be Thanatos - the Greek demigod of Death, with his half-brother Hypnos; sleep really was second only to death!

Mercy

That would be cool!

Bwa, I think it's meant to be 'ass' like 'donkey'. However, it is one of the oldest known, ahem, 'sexy' stories in existence. One of the Psychologists I work with says that if you ever want to know about the male sexual psyche - read this book!

Mercy

Sorry! Little sister was Aornis!
Anyway, Lethe is still a tributary, I believe...

Bwa.

THWOOOH––that actually sounds pretty awesome––thanks, darth_acheron!

Xanamiar

[quote]I still think, though, that the best name for a Sith would be Thanatos - the Greek demigod of Death, with his half-brother Hypnos; sleep really was second only to death![/quote]

Hey Mercy, if you look into the books with Young Obi Wan and Qui Gon in them, you'll find a character named Xanatos.. Very close to Thanatos.. maybe that's where they got the name from...

Which, btw, is where my name of Xanamiar somewhat came from... Just something I found interesting about this conversation :)

Casca1967

How do you picture him? Bent over slightly like the raptors in the movie, or upright with raptor features. Clothes...wear any? Any pose preference? Can I go all "buck wild" and do evil incarnate my way and raptor style? Just a few holes I was wonderin' bout.

darth_acheron

As a species they are usaully bent over like a raptor but they can also stand more upright. No clothes except maybe a belt that holds his lightsaber. Yeah you could draw him however you want as long as it isn't to far from the description.